Sinister Seven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Online
Latest topics
» Forum is moving.
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:45 am by Secrets

» 11/7/15 Missing you all.
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:27 am by Secrets

» New Updates 7/3/2015
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:56 am by Secrets

» Sinister Banners & Logos
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:51 am by Secrets

» Sinister Seven
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:24 am by Secrets

» Fanart Page
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 pm by Secrets

» Coexists VS Tsunami ((Friendly Spar))
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:51 am by Secrets

» The Grand Sinister Tournament
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:46 pm by Secrets

» Sinister Seven Tournament [NEW OFFICIAL ENTRY]
Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:04 pm by Secrets

Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rook
0-5
0-5
Rook

Yen Yen : 146
Spirit : 10

Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off Empty
PostSubject: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:38 pm

So, I was browsing Facebook and I couldn't help but let my eye catch a glimpse of this story as I was passing. At first I thought it was a joke that most people play on the internet but sure enough as I read through the posted story, it was not a joke at all. Somehow, I couldn't help but laugh. The robot revolution has begun, rise up my metallic brethren.

Story/Post Creditentials: @Kotaku.com

Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off Bo1upcfjgdsf8jmoqtwo

Fret not! The owner, and her head, made it through this ordeal in tact. The robot vacuum, though, did not.

South Korean paper Kyunghyang Shinmun (via tipster Sang) writes that a 52 year-old woman called the fire department earlier this month when a Roomba-like vacuum cleaner hoovered up her hair.1

I'm assuming the woman was lounging on the floor when the incident happened. That, or the vacuum cleaner jumped through the air and attacked her.

Yeah, let's go with that.

The woman was at home alone and didn't know what to do about her head getting all tangled up in the robo-cleaner. She called 119 (South Korea's version of 911), and a team of firefighters arrived on the scene, dismantling the vacuum cleaner, and freeing the woman.

We're glad that the woman was not injured by her robotic vacuum cleaner. Because if she had been, that would've sucked.2

To contact the author of this post, write to bashcraftATkotaku.com or find him on Twitter @Brian_Ashcraft.

Kotaku East is your slice of Asian internet culture, bringing you the latest talking points from Japan, Korea, China and beyond. Tune in every morning from 4am to 8am.
Back to top Go down
http://sinisterseven.webs.com/
Secrets
0-13
0-13
Secrets

Yen Yen : 499
Spirit : 4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:46 pm

...Don't piss off Rook Aaron Havoc this might happen to you........
Back to top Go down
Rook
0-5
0-5
Rook

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:21 pm

I doubt I could ever pull that off in an actual role-playing deathmatch. I would assume that to be an autohit? xD.

"Rook immediatly jumps from his cloak and attemps to chew the opponents head off with his no mouth, though with small cut's in his helmet, he would attempt to gnaw at the neck"

Actually, thinking of it now, I might just have to try this one of these days.
What are your thoughts @Aaronhavoc?
Back to top Go down
Secrets
0-13
0-13
Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Well, you can suck their hair in your air vents. o - O
Back to top Go down
Rook
0-5
0-5
Rook

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 pm

VEXIIX wrote:
Well, you can suck their hair in your air vents. o - O

You know that sounds really really nasty.
We are trying to keep this forum at a PG-13 rating Jenny, you should feel a great shame.
A very great shame.
Back to top Go down
Secrets
0-13
0-13
Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:03 pm

It only sounds nasty because you were thinking nasty, Mr. Scott. Remember this is a PG-13 role-play group. We do not allow such things within our group. So, please try and keep it down. And, tell your mind to stop thinking dirty.
Back to top Go down
Rook
0-5
0-5
Rook

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 pm

VEXIIX wrote:
It only sounds nasty because you were thinking nasty, Mr. Scott.  Remember this is a PG-13 role-play group. We do not allow such things within our group. So, please try and keep it down.  And, tell your mind to stop thinking dirty.

I wasn't thinking nasty thoughts, all I am saying is that it sounded nasty xD. But I think that was a joke all entirely, this forum is never going to be able to be listed as a PG-13 posting site, considering that we have Tsunami as a member haha.
Back to top Go down
Secrets
0-13
0-13
Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 pm

That's very true, Scott. Mr.Havoc that likes to cut off people heads, and poop all over the place..
Back to top Go down
AaronHavoc
0-1
0-1
AaronHavoc

Yen Yen : 304
Spirit : 1

Character sheet
Character Name: : (ENTER CHARACTER NAME)

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:02 am

And curse like a mother @#$%&!? Sailor. @Rook @Xexiix
Back to top Go down
Secrets
0-13
0-13
Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:26 am

xD Lol, Austin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off   Robot Vacuum Attempts to Chew Owner's Head Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Seven :: Social Hub - ソーシャルハブ :: The Chat Thread - チャットスレッド-
Jump to: